How to apply for a Grant?
- Check our website for grant opportunities, get in contact with the RESEMBID team via email, follow us on social media and sign-up for our regular programme updates;
- Read the guidelines for applicants carefully and check if your institution/ organization and desired action are eligible. You may also wish to participate in RESEMBID info-sessions on grants. If you need clarification or more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Get in contact with the respective RESEMBID Focal Point to preliminary discuss the project idea;
- Complete your application under the call’s terms and be sure to get endorsement by the RESEMBID Focal Point before submitting the application; and
- Submit your application under the call’s terms by email.
More detailed information on the application process will be provided shortly.
The total allocated budget for financial support of OCTs projects is EUR 25,670,000 – representing more than 60% of the overall RESEMBID Programme budget. Expertise France as contracting authority, and in particular the RESEMBID team, are responsible for the entire award procedure, from the publishing of calls for proposal to the award decisions, signing of the grant contracts, and monitoring their implementation.